Monday, August 18, 2014

Toy Update: Captain America Shadow

 So for that past couple weeks things have been hectic with stuff and junk, so I had to catch up on a bit of work. BUT I'm all caught up now and have some awesome pieces that I'll be showing throughout the month. Let me know what you think, Enjoy!


Also, for those of you interested in supporting one of your favorite asrtists *wink wink* you should take a look at my Patreon. Patreon is like an ongoing kickstarter in that it allows an audience of supporters to fund artists and projects. However, instead of pledging one lump sum for one large project, Patreon's pledges are recurring, smaller donations to help your favorite artists continue to bring you the content you enjoy. Your Pledge can be from $1 to however many doll hairs you want and in return I will show my appreciation by giving you rewards! Any and all help to spread the word of my Patreon would be greatly appreciated, so if you could, please help me spread the word. Thank you for your time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment